The QSchools app is a convenient way to receive up-to-the-minute information from Queensland state schools.
The app integrates with the department's preferred school website platform, allowing users to:
- find and favourite your school by searching for the school by name, searching a map or by searching for schools near your current location
- receive real-time notifications about statewide emergency alerts as well as school push notifications and important updates through the app
- access the latest news, events and newsletters from your school
- easily access your schools tuckshop and uniform shop information
- view information about your school including class times and contact details
- view social media feeds.
The app can manage updates from multiple schools which is useful for parents who have students in different schools.
Visit QSchools for more information about downloading the app.
QParents is a secure, online portal that has been created by the Department of Education to provide parents of Queensland state school students with 24-hour access to their child's information.
The portal allows you to securely access information about your child and communicate directly with your child's school.
Features of QParents
QParents provides secure, online access to student information such as:
- attendance details
- report cards
- upcoming events
- payment history
- student photo
How can I get access?
The QParents portal is located online. Once registered, parents can login to the portal using their secure account details.
Parents or caregivers will be nominated by the school as QParents Account Owners (QPAOs) for access to student information. The nominated Account Owners will then need to register with QParents to access this information. If you would like to become a QParents Account Owner, contact the school on 4669 0900 or email@example.com for an invitation email.
Your school will also supply you with the registration requirements for QParents. You will need to undertake online identity verification and provide personal information such as your name and mobile phone number. During the registration process, you may view the Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions in QParents for further details about information collection and use. For more detailed information or assistance with the QParents registration process, please refer to the QParents online help guide.