The QSchools app is a convenient way to receive up-to-the-minute information from Queensland state schools.
How do I download the QSchools app?
To download the app visit the application store for your device:
The app integrates with the department's preferred school website platform, allowing users to:
- find and favourite your school by searching for the school by name, searching a map or by searching for schools near your current location
- receive real-time notifications about statewide emergency alerts as well as school push notifications and important updates through the app
- access the latest news, events and newsletters from your school
- easily access your schools tuckshop and uniform shop information
- view information about your school including class times and contact details
- view social media feeds.
The app can manage updates from multiple schools which is useful for parents who have students in different schools.
QSchools push notifications are here!
Push notifications will allow your favourite Queensland schools to push essential information directly to your device, including notifications of upcoming events and emergency alerts and important updates.
To receive push notifications, download the QSchools mobile app or ensure the app is up to date if you already have it.