Dalby State High School has a strong connection with businesses in the local community. As part of the vocational education program the school offers a range of services including certificate courses within the curriculum, and subject choices, but we also offer:
- Assistance to develop a resume and interview portfolio
- Assistance with job applications
- Interview skills and preparation
- Career advice and information
- Australian Apprenticeship information and opportunities
- Training course information and opportunities
- Links to TAFE Schools Programs
Dalby State High School (provider number 30378) offers many and varied vocational courses including:
For more details of specific units of competency on offer in each of the courses see our scope of registration.
For more information contact our VET Coordinator through the School Office.
Students should be aware that 'student information' may be shared with other bodies under the strictest controls. You can find them here:
•DESES VET Privacy Notice: https://www.ncver.edu.au/privacy
•DESBT RTO DATA collection: https://desbt.qld.gov.au/training/docs-data/statistics/rto-data#How%20Do%20RTOS%20Report%20Vet%20Activity%20For%20Queensland%20Students?
•QCAA open Data strategy: https://www.qcaa.qld.edu.au/downloads/about/qcaa_open_data_strat_20.pdf